This single-channel POE injector is connected in-line with an Ethernet cable to add POE capability to the network link. It can be used to upgrade a channel of a standard Ethernet switch to POE, but can also be installed after a POE switch to increase available POE power (in which case the VOR-OS will supply all power and the switch will not enable POE to the connection at all).
- Forwards LAN and power to remote POE devices
- Designed for IP cameras, VOIP phones etc.
- Requires no power cable installation
- Requires no set-up or configuration
- Extends Ethernet cable installations to beyond 100 metres
- Forwards Power Over Ethernet (POE) to remote devices
- No power cable installation required
- Incorporates Power Promise™ technology for reliable power delivery
- Fully transparent – no restriction to network traffic
- Simple to install – works instantly
- Robust, compact and wall-mountable
- Supports all network devices
- Compatible with universal IEEE 802.3af POE standard
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.