The STRIKEIT1 from Altronix is a dual channel panic device power controller unit that is designed to provide 24VDC power for a maximum of two electrified panic devices with very high inrush requirements.Each channel in the STRIKEIT1 has an adjustable relock delay input that controls a pair of doors simultaneously or independently control two single doors. The unit also has two sets of relays per channel which can be configured to trigger external relays, automatic door openers, ADA push plate switches etc. The STRIKEIT1 unit can control automatic door operators where the doors are always locked or where the doors are unlocked during the business day. In addition, two un-switched auxiliary voltage outputs are provided for powering keypads, electronic timers, relays, etc. In addition, the STRIKEIT1 features a programmable FACP interface that provides either powers or removes power to the lock outputs when activated. The LED status indicators are provided to monitor input AC voltage, FACP status and to distinguish between an open or short on the lock output terminals. The Intelligent logic provides protection against accidental shorting of lock outputs.
- Offers a built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- LK1 and LK2 adjusts the panic device release time for the lock outputs from 300ms to 30 sec
- Red LED indicates when FACP disconnect is triggered
- Features Two (2) 24VDC individually controlled lock outputs rated @ 16 amp for 300ms
- One (1) 12VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ 1 amp continuous supply current.(Not affected by FACP trigger)
- Two (2) delayed follower form “C” relay outputs rated @ 1 amp/28VDC. Delay time is selectable .5 seconds or 1 second and Energized duration of 1 second
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.