The RPM 1600 from Minuteman is a Remote power manager model with chain link. The RPM 1600 from Minuteman is the ultimate power nerve center for controlling multiple network devices and services Configure and control RPM units worldwide through most standard web browsers using a single network IP address and Protects against spikes and surges with a surge energy rating of 950 Joules. The RPM 1600 also offers several convenient and flexible methods of communication like LAN connection, Telephone access and External modem. It is the ideal solution for network administrators who manage one or more remote locations and Manage devices from anywhere in the world.
- Offers password-protected security levels
- Protect against spikes and surges with a surge energy rating of 950 Joules
- Accommodates RPM technology with most network and security protocols
- Manage as many as 128 devices with a single network IP address
- Allows scheduling of tasks
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.