The POE8ATN and POE16ATN Power over Ethernet (PoE) 8-port and 16-port midspans are designed to meet the demanding data rate and power requirements of IP cameras with high-quality streaming video capabilities. The midspan offers total output power of 33.6 W per port, and meets the IEEE802.3at standard for detection, connection,
disconnection, and fault protection. Both models provide SNMP network management.
The POE8ATN and POE16ATN midspans are compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T systems. AC input voltage range is 90 to 264 VAC with an input frequency range of 47 to 63 Hz. Maximum efficiency is typically 75 percent at maximum load and 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Fully 802.3at Compliant Detection, Disconnect, Over Voltage, and Current Protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
- SNMP Network Management
- Optional Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with SNMPv3
- Full Protection
– Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
– Over Current Protection (OCP)
– Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- 10/100/1000Base-T Compatibility
- Windows GUI Using USB and Web Interface Through the Network Management Port
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.