The POE4ATN Power over Ethernet (PoE) 4-port midspan is designed to meet the demanding data rate and power requirements of IP cameras with high-quality streaming video capabilities. The midspan offers total output power of 33.6 W per port, and meets the IEEE802.3at standard for detection, connection, disconnection, and fault protection. It also provides SNMP network management.
The POE4ATN midspan is compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T systems. AC input voltage range is 90 to 264 VAC with an input frequency range of 47 to 63 Hz. Efficiency is typically 75 percent at maximum load and 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Fully 802.3at Compliant Detection, Disconnect, Over Voltage, and Current Protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
- No Power Management Required
- SNMP Network Management
- Full Protection
– Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
– Over Current Protection (OCP)
– Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- 10/100/1000Base-T Compatibility
- Web Interface Through Network Management Port
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.