The IFS Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector is a quick and easy solution that can be used when a network device does not provide the functionally as a power source equipment (PSE), such as a non-PoE switch, and yet the edge device (PD). This module provides the ability to combine Gigabit Ethernet data and PoE on a single category cable for deployment of a PoE powered edge device up to 100m (328ft.). This provides a cost-effective and efficient power distribution cable management solution for a PoE-centric IP network. The 100m (328ft.) distance is based on the EIA-568 standard and is the maximum distance between two Ethernet devices. The IFS Power over Gigabit Ethernet Injector can be deployed at any location within the 100m (328ft) cable run; however, typically this device facilitates easier network planning by eliminating restrictions of edge device placement near AC power outlet and reduces the need for AC wiring and installation costs while delivering higher reliability.
- Plug-and-play design
- Can be used with other IEEE 802.3at compliant devices
- Supports 10/100/1000-TX Ethernet
- Auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af equipment providing protection from incorrect installation
- Current overload detect
- PoE Ready/In-use LED indicator
- Can deploy data and PoE on a single Category cable up to 100m (328ft.) to a PoE powered (PD) edge device
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.