PM212 is a supervised linear power supply/charger that converts a low voltage AC input to a filtered and regulated continuous power-limited output.
- 12VDC output
- 1 amp continuous supply current
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails (zero voltage drop)
- Maximum charge current 0.2 amp
- AC fail supervision (form “C” contacts)
- Low battery supervision (form “C” contacts)
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.