The MS-POE is a Power over Ethernet Mid-Span Injector from Interlogix that is designed to allow for the cable between the splitter and injector to easily provide transferring of power and data simultaneously. The MS-POE Mid-Span Injector comes with LED indicators for power input, a 100m distance range, auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3af equipment, as well as convenient plug and play installation, and a plastic metal construction. The MS-POE Mid-Span Injector is able to help reduce costs while facilitating network planning, and is able to provide high reliability within an application.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3/802.3u 10/100Base-TX
- Provides DC 48V power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
- LED indicators for power input
- Distance up to 100 meters
- Auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3af equipment protects devices from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Works with EIA568, category 5, 4-pair cables for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
- EMI standards comply with FCC, CE class B
- Convenient plug-and-play installation saves time and reduces installation costs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.