Siren drivers are the sound generators of security systems. Speakers are the outlets for the sound generated by the driver. Most siren drivers provide two different sound outputsmost commonly, steady and yelp tones. The JDS-108 has eight sounds, which can be triggered separately or in combination to provide up to 49 sounds. Interlogix siren drivers come in four different models to meet most installation needs. Each model powers up to four speakers with a 4 ohm minimum load capacity. Two different sound outputs come standard with the MPI-11, JDS-100, and JDS-102 models, while the JDS-108 has eight sounds. All models offer reverse polarity protection.
- Two channels: Yelp and Steady tones
- Compact size
- 6-15VDC input; Up to 115db output
- Proven performance - the industry standard
- Steady channel overrides Yelp
- Reverse polarity protection
- Fast self-adhesive installation
- Powers up to 4 speakers
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.