The MCS8-5 is a surveillance camera power supply from Pelco that is designed to offer a high configuration of power for 16 units at the one time from the one power source. The MCS8-5 power supply comes with an AC indicator w/ an on/off power switch, self-resetting and fuse circuit breakers, a three-position switch, as well as 4/8/16 outputs, and 120/230VAC selectable inputs. The MCS8-5 power supply also features a 24VAC output for longer wire runs, 2/5/10/20 amp capacities, an LED power indicator, plus high compatibility for domes and pan/tilt cameras. This security camera power supply is able to run most systems, and can be easily installed.
- 2, 5, 10, or 20 Amp Capacities
- 4, 8, or 16 Outputs
- Fuse or Circuit Breaker Protection; Spare Fuses Included with Fused Models Only
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC Selectable Input
- 24 VAC Output or 28 VAC Output for Longer Wire Runs
- AC Power Indicator with Power On/Off Switch
- Compatible with Cameras, Domes, and Pan/Tilts
- Models with Circuit Breakers Have Class 2 Rated Outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.