The MCS4-2B is a camera power supply from Pelco that is designed to offer easy configuration of power for up to 16 units at the 1 time from 1 power source. The MCS4-2B power supply comes with 120/230VAC selectable inputs, a three-position switch, 2/5/10/20 amp capacities, as well as an AC indicator w/ an on/off power switch, and a 24VAC output for longer wire runs. The MCS4-2B power supply also features self-resetting and fuse circuit breakers, 4/8/16 outputs, an LED power indicator, plus high compatibility for domes and pan/tilt cameras. This power supply is able to deliver a simple installation, and is able to provide constant power for long term installations.
- 2, 5, 10, or 20 Amp Capacities
- 4, 8, or 16 Outputs
- Fuse or Circuit Breaker Protection; Spare Fuses Included with Fused Models Only
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC Selectable Input
- 24 VAC Output or 28 VAC Output for Longer Wire Runs
- AC Power Indicator with Power On/Off Switch
- Compatible with Cameras, Domes, and Pan/Tilts
- Models with Circuit Breakers Have Class 2 Rated Outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.