The MCS16-20 is a camera power supply from Pelco that can easily be used for the configuration of power for a maximum of 16 units at the 1 time from one power source. The MCS16-20 power supply comes with a three-position switch, 120/230VAC selectable inputs, a 24VAC output for longer wire runs, 2/5/10/20 amp capacities, as well as an AC indicator w/ an on/off power switch. The MCS16-20 power supply also features an LED power indicator, high compatibility for domes and pan/tilt cameras, 4/8/16 outputs, plus self-resetting and fuse circuit breakers. This security camera power supply is designed to be used in areas where constant device operation is necessary, and can provide a simple installation process.
- 2, 5, 10, or 20 Amp Capacities
- 4, 8, or 16 Outputs
- Fuse or Circuit Breaker Protection, Spare Fuses Included with Fused Models Only
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC Selectable Input
- 24 VAC Output or 28 VAC Output for Longer Wire Runs
- AC Power Indicator with Power On/Off Switch
- Compatible with Cameras, Domes, and Pan/Tilts
- Models with Circuit Breakers Have Class 2 Rated Outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.