Maximal 77E provides system designers and installers with "maximum" power choices and the highest levels of versatility. It provides 24VDC via two (2) single output power supply/chargers. It includes AC fail, low battery and battery presence monitoring. Optional Altronix® field installable sub-assemblies provide multiple outputs and a wide range of features for specific Access Control and Fire Alarm applications.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 12.5 amp input
- 24VDC outputs
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply)
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 10 amp/250V
- AC fail supervision (form “C” contact)
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form “C” contact)
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Maximum charge current 3.6 amp per p/s board
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition)
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.