Maximal 11E provides system designers and installers with "maximum" power choices and the highest levels of versatility. It provides 12VDC, 24VDC, or 12VDC and 24VDC simultaneously via two (2) single output power supply/chargers. It includes AC fail, low battery and battery presence monitoring. Optional Altronix® field installable UL Listed sub-assemblies provide multiple outputs and a wide range of features for specific Access Control and Fire Alarm applications.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 4.5 amp input
- 12VDC and/or 24VDC outputs
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply)
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 3.5 amp/250V
- AC fail supervision (form “C” contact)
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form “C” contact)
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Maximum charge current 0.7 amp per p/s board
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition)
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.