Maximal 11D distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into sixteen (16) independently controlled 12VDC and/or 24VDC PTC protected outputs. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. The unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the sixteen (16) outputs.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 7.0 amp input
- 12VDC and/or 24VDC outputs
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs
- Power Supply input fuse rated @ 3.5 amp/250V
- ACM8CB boards main fuse is rated at 10 amp. Output fuses are rated @ 2.5 amp
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Maximum charge current 0.7 amp per p/s board
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition)
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized)
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.