GE’s Industrial Hardened Power Supply is now IFS. Engineered for optimal performance in harsh environmental conditions, the IFS 48 VDC (240W) Hardened Power Supply is designed to perform under full-load in industrial environments where dust and condensation can be a problem and when operating temperatures range from -30°C to 70°C. Reliability and safety are enhanced by free-air cooling, eliminating potential mechanical breakdowns and wear from moving parts. Short circuit/overload protection, as well as over voltage and temperature recovery features, protect against damage with an automatic recovery function that does not require user intervention. The unit is equipped with an industry standard IEC connector allowing for the appropriate regional power plug to be used for installation. The advanced switching power supply technology reduces power consumption, meeting Level IV (4) International Efficiency in compliance with California Energy Commission, Energy Star and the EU Code of Conduct for external power supplies. Supplies can be mixed and matched to a variety of IFS products to meet installation requirements. This power supply is ideal for use with industrial network equipment, such as switches with full PoE power per port, in harsh environments.
- 48 VDC @ 5 amp (240W) output for industrial PoE switches
- IP 67/IP 65 rates industrial closure is rated for environmental protection in harsh dust and high-humidity environments
- Wide operating temperature -30°C to 70°C
- Cooled by free air with no fan or moving parts required, increasing reliability
- Over voltage and over temperature recovery automatically protects against damage without user intervention
- Universal IEC male power input plug accommodates IEC power cords regardless of country location
- Low-voltage flying leads provides easy power interface termination
- Wall mount design easily mounts to walls and cabinets
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.