The AL600ULM from ALTRONIX is a Multi-Output power supply with fire alarm disconnect that is specifically designed to use with access control systems and accessories. The AL600ULM converts an 115VAC 60Hz input into five PTC protected Class 2 Rated power limited 12VDC or 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc.
In AL600ULM the outputs are operated in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. It also controls trigger inputs achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) supervised input or the polarity reversal from a Fire Alarm Control Panel. The AL600ULM includes a form “C” in which dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails (zero voltage drop)
- AC fails supervision (form "C" contacts)
- Low battery and battery presence supervision
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- Power & input trigger LEDs
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. N.O. or N.C. supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.