The AL400ULMR from ALTRONIX is a Multi-Output power supply with fire alarm disconnect that is specifically designed to use with access control systems and accessories.The AL400ULMR converts an 115VAC 60Hz input into five individually protected Class 2 Rated power limited 12VDC or 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc.
In AL400ULMR the outputs are operated in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. It also controls trigger inputs achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) supervised input or the polarity reversal from a Fire Alarm Control Panel. The AL400ULMR includes a form “C” in which dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails (zero voltage drop)
- AC fails supervision (form "C" contacts)
- Low battery and battery presence supervision
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- Power & input trigger LEDs
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. N.O. or N.C. supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.