- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hot Standby Failover Provides Redundancy in Installations Where Storage Pooling Cannot Be Utilized
- Multicast Recording Support Allows for Recording of Multicast Data Streams for Restricted Bandwidth Scenarios
- Redundant Recording Ensures Duplication of Vital Data for Mission-Critical Applications
- Ability to Serve 32 Simultaneous Playback Streams Per Storage Pool
See any errors on this page? Let us know.