A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Supports port based IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag and Asymmetric VLAN
- Full Wire-Speed Non-Blocking reception and transmission
- Store and Forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up engine with an 8K absolute MAC address table
- Supports 128KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Broadcast, Multicast, and DLF(Destination Lookup Failure) Storm Filtering protection
- Supports port status control (enable/disable, auto-negotiation, speed, duplex, and fl ow-control)
- Port Mirroring for network traffi c analysis
- Syslog support for external device logging
- Front panel diagnostic LED indicators
See any errors on this page? Let us know.