Panasonic PMPU2000 Matrix System Management Server
- Video management server provides flexibility and scalability
- IP-based digital or analog system
- Administrative console makes operation easy
- There are three built-in network interfaces and a redundant server option
- Alarm inputs and various alarm source types
The PMPU2000 from Panasonic is a Video management server provides flexibility and scalability for a wide range of video networking needs. The unit can accommodate up to 1,024 devices in an IP-based digital or analog system. Features include flexibility to mix both analog and IP devices, including matrix switchers, digital and network video recorders, and pan-tilt-zoom or fixed cameras. The user-friendly administrative console makes operation easy and the satellite feature enables 64 stand-alone servers to be linked into a global system. There are three built-in network interfaces and a redundant server option. The PMPU2000 also supports up to 1,024 alarm inputs and various alarm source types, and up to 1,024 event schedules.