The OH-NetRec-Software is a Network Receiver Licensed Software using the UTC Fire & Security OH protocol intended to communicate alarm information between UTC Fire & Security transmitters and the receiver using secure methods. Its intended use is central stations where it is used as Alarm Receiving Equipment connected to Alarm Monitoring Software applications like MasterMind (MAS). The Network Receiver software serves the proprietary monitoring provider as well as the traditional or contract central stations. The receiver will monitor all alarm activity and control communication using UTC Fire & security IP transmitters in the CSX75 panel range (CS7050 TCP/IP module), Advisor Advanced range (ATSx000A-IP), Advisor Master panel range ( ATS2xxx, ATS3xxx, ATS4xxx with ATS1806 or ATS1809 module), NetworX panel range (NX-590E TCP/IP module) and TDA74xx devices. The Network receiver software can effectively monitor up to 1,000 controls with very little bandwidth required. Multiple receivers may be used to support the dual, split, or backup TCP/IP reporting of the different TCP/IP Reporting modules. Whether a university, large retailer, or traditional central station, the OH Network Receiver is a powerful receiver handling the finest and most versatile controls in the world. Either Contact ID, SIA format or X-SIA reporting (ATS only) is supported and all of the major automation providers support the OH protocol and the Sur-Gard protocol (selectable) to send alarm information to automation. The receiver offers a complete and secure solution for network and Internet monitoring.
A time window can be defined to supervise the panel availability. All panels are displayed in a list and panels that have not responded within the defined time window are indicated. An LF (Line Fault) message will be send to the automation software (SIA only). Depending on the setting in the alarm transmitter (Advisor Advanced & Master), the protocol also provides enhanced supervision detection as required for EN50131 grade 3 compliant installations. In this case a separate receiver is required for backup purposes. Supervision errors are notified separately in the panel list as well as to the automation interface.
- Java based, supported on Windows 7, WIndows 8, Windows Server 2008
- Connects over networks using Ethernet with 10- BaseT/100-BaseT
- Heartbeats used to provide supervision of availability as well as substitution detection
- Monitors and supports 1,000 control panels
- RS232 serial port or IP connection to automation computer
- Supports SIA and Contact ID formats (all transmitters)
- Support X-SIA (ATS1806/1809 or Advisor Advanced-IP and through TDA74xx module)
- Supports both OH2000E protocol & Sur-Gard protocol on the RS232 output
- Supports the OH2000E protocol to MAS Automation over TCP/IP
- Required hardware depends on number of supported accounts
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.