Hard Drive Size Options:
The NSR-500 from Sony is an 16-channel full-HD network surveillance recording server delivering an excellent cost-performance ration.
- Total Recording Frame Rate: Max. 480 fps (Max. 64 Mbps)
- Number of cameras supported: 16 (Max. 24ch with NSBK-CL05)
- Maximum Recording Frame Rate/Camera: Max. 60 fps / camera
- Video Recording Format (IP Camera): H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG
- Audio Recording Format (IP Camera): G.711, G.726
- Supports RAID 1 (1+0), RAID 5 or RAID 5 + Hot Spare
- Supports up to 16TB by itself and addi tional 16TB with iSCSI external storage
- Supports 6 x 4TB HDD drives with RAID5 with Hot Spare provides approx. 14TB capacity with higher reliability(with software version 1.6.3 or later)
- Supports Sony's 360 degree Hemispherical Cameras SNC-HM662(with software version 1.6.5 or later)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.