The IPSe16-4T from Toshiba is a Designed to support video encoders and network cameras, the IPSe is a robust network based solution in a streamlined 3U chassis capable of recording at megapixel resolutions up to 30 PPS per camera. Cameras can be connected both locally or from remote locations over the Internet.
- Record up to 64 network-based cameras
- Records IP based cameras both locally and globally via the Internet
- Recorded image resolutions as high as the network camera supports
- Complete remote access, setup control, user administration, video backup, live viewing and powerful search capabilities
- Megapixel camera support for super high resolution images
- Dual monitor support on all systems via HDMI and DVI
- Support for major network video device manufacturers including Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, AXIS, Lumenera, ACTi, Arecont Vision and Vantage
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.