The GE-DSH-82 is a 10/100+2 GigE TP/SFP 8-Port Industrial Managed Switch from GE Security that is ideally suited to provide powerful operation when installed in locations that may feature electrically harsh or climatically demanding environments. The GE-DSH-82 industrial managed switch comes with web-based consol telnet command line management, a redundant backup feature, 4000VDC Ethernet ESD protection, ingress bandwidth control, as well as an 8K entry address table, and Weighted Round Robin and strict priority policy support. The GE-DSH-82 managed switch also features a relay alarm for power failure, 1 RJ-45 console interface, dual power operation, plus a store and forward switch architecture. This industrial managed switch is designed to offer a fast recovery within a 20ms time frame, and is able to help in bringing the network back to normal for continued operation.
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 (GE-DSH-82/GE-DSH-82 PoE)
- 7-Port 10/100 Base RJ-45 (GE-DSH-73)
- 1 RJ-45 console interface for switch basic management and setup
- Relay alarm for port breakdown, power failure
- Supports 4000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Provides redundant backup feature and recovery time less than 20ms
- Supports strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) policies
- Ingress/egress bandwidth control on each port
- Dual power operation; External power supply and DIN rail powered
- Web-based, telnet, console command line management
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.