The GE-DSH-73 is a 10/100+3 GigE TP/SFP 7 Port Industrial Managed Switch from GE Security that is ideally suited to operate in climatically demanding and electrically harsh environments. The GE-DSH-73 managed switch comes with a redundant backup feature, a relay alarm for power failure, 1 RJ-45 console interface, as well as 4000VDC Ethernet ESD protection, and web-based consol telnet command line management. The GE-DSH-73 industrial managed switch also features dual power operation, ingress bandwidth control, Weighted Round Robin and strict priority policy support, plus a store and forward switch architecture, and an 8K entry address table. This industrial managed switch is able to offer a fast recovery time of 20ms, and is designed to easily bring the network back to normal in no time at all.
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 (GE-DSH-82/GE-DSH-82 PoE)
- 7-Port 10/100 Base RJ-45 (GE-DSH-73)
- 1 RJ-45 console interface for switch basic management and setup
- Relay alarm for port breakdown, power failure
- Supports 4000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Provides redundant backup feature and recovery time less than 20ms
- Supports strict priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) policies
- Ingress/egress bandwidth control on each port
- Dual power operation; External power supply and DIN rail powered
- Web-based, telnet, console command line management
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.