The UTC Fire & Security GE-DSG-244 is a Layer 2 managed gigabit switch designed to handle extremely large amounts of data. These units function in a secure topology, linking to an enterprise backbone or high-capacity network server. The powerful features of QoS and network security make this series an effective solution for data traffic control for ISPs and enterprises, including VoIP, video streaming and multicast applications. In addition, this switch is ideal for the core layer of campus, enterprise networks and the aggregation layer of IP metropolitan networks. Designed for various networking applications, the GE-DSG-244 provides 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports with 4 shared Mini-GBIC/SFP slots. Boasting high-performance architecture provides these switches of non-blocking switch fabricand full wire-speed throughput as high as 48Gbps, these units simplify LAN upgrades that can increase bandwidth demands.
- 24-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45
- 4x mini-GBIC/SFP slots, shared with Port-21 to Port-24 and compatible with 1000Base-SX/LX/BX SFP interfaces and 100Base-FX SFP transceiver
- L-2 : Supports 255 VLAN's Groups, Spanning Tree Protocol, Link Aggregation, Provides Port Mirror (many-to-1), Port Mirroring to monitor the incoming or outgoing traffic on a particular port
- QoS : 4 priority queues on all switch ports, Supports for strict priority and weighted round robin (WRR) CoS policies, Ingress Shaper and Egress Rate Limit per port bandwidth control, Traffic-policing policies
- Multicast : Supports IGMP Snooping v1, v2 and v3, Querier mode support
- Security : IEEE 802.1x port-based network access authentication, RADIUS / TACACS+ users access authentication, MAC-based network access authentication, IP-based Access Control List (ACL), MAC-based Access Control List, Static MAC, Dynamic ARP Inspection
- Management : WEB-based, Telnet, Console Command Line management, Accesses through SNMPv1, v2c and v3 security set and get requests, Built-in Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client, BOOTP and DHCP for IP address assignment, Firmware upload/download via HTTP / TFTP, SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Protocol
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.