The FUMS-FFX2TX2 from Pelco is an Ethernet unmanaged switch, requires FSFPmodules†, 10/100 Mbps, 2 TX electrical and 2 FX optical ports.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
– 10Base-T/100Base-TX Electrical Port
– 100Base-FX Optical Port
- Electrical Port Supports Autonegotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex Data
- Optical Port Supports 100 Mbps Full-Duplex Data
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Uses Interchangeable Small Form-Factor Pluggable (FSFP) Modules for Specific Fiber Type, Distance, and Connector (Must Be Ordered Separately)
- Voltage Transient Protection on All Power and Signal Input/Output Lines Provides Protection from Power Surges and Other Voltage Transient Events
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring All Critical and Normal Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Stand-Alone or Rack-Mountable Modular Design
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Standard
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.