The EZ View Server, from EverFocus, is a standalone, customizable PC server for live-view management of EverFocus and 3rd-party NVRs. Depending on the software you use, you can locally live-view up to 64 IP cameras on up to 4 monitors. For EverFocus NVRs, you can use the EverFocus PowerVideo management software, and for 3rd-party NVRs you can use the software that works with the particular NVR. This solution is an alternative to connecting your NVR directly to a monitor. It offers better management, and efficiency, and it prevents bogging down the NVR. It doesn't physically connect to the NVR but rather directly to your network. Optional HDD storage is supported for recording.
- Customizable PC server for live-view management of EverFocus and 3rd-party NVRs
- Locally live-view up to 64 IP cameras on up to 4 monitors
- AMD 8 core CPU
- 16GB DDR3 Dual Channel DIMM RAM
- HDMI, VGA, and two DVI monitor ports
- Eight eSATA 3.0 ports
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Six audio jacks
- S/PDIF digital output
- PCI and PCI Express expansion slots
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.