The EZ View Server, from EverFocus, is a standalone, customizable PC server for live-view management of EverFocus and 3rd-party NVRs. Depending on the software you use, you can locally live-view up to 64 IP cameras on up to 4 monitors. For EverFocus NVRs, you can use the EverFocus PowerVideo management software, and for 3rd-party NVRs you can use the software that works with the particular NVR. This solution is an alternative to connecting your NVR directly to a monitor. It offers better management, and efficiency, and it prevents bogging down the NVR. It doesn't physically connect to the NVR but rather directly to your network. 4GB of pre-installed HDD storage is included for recording.
- Locally Live-View up to 64 IP Cameras
- Connect up to 4 Monitors
- HDMI, VGA, and Two DVI Monitor Ports
- Supports 3rd-Party NVRs and Software
- AMD 8 Core CPU
- 16GB DDR3 Dual Channel DIMM RAM
- Eight eSATA 3.0 Ports
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and JBOD
- Six Audio Jacks, S/PDIF Digital Output
- PCI and PCI Express Expansion Slots
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.