- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- PowerProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The EnduraXpress combines the performance, reliability, and robustness of an enterprise-class, mission-critical storage management system. It offers ease of installation and management that is critical for delivering a cost-effective solution to small-scale installations. The engineered to meet these unique performance and reliability demands. Custom hardware components have been specifically designed to deliver sustained high throughput for recording and playback. This performance is maintained whether the system is operating under normal conditions, dealing with disk drive errors, or rebuilding the RAID array. It improves the total cost of ownership and energy efficiency by consolidating disparate components into a single chassis. The integration of the recording server, recording software, and storage array into a highly optimized chassis can easily support standard resolution and megapixel camera recording workloads. The purpose-built, highly optimized design reduces annual operating costs by eliminating the cost of additional servers and the associated heating, ventilation, and cooling requirements they introduce. Reliability is enhanced through the use of redundancy at all common failure points. A CompactFlash card hosts the operating system for higher reliability over traditional hard disk drives. To mitigate any downtime resulting from CompactFlash errors, the database is striped across the storage array. Finally, fully redundant power supplies guard against any power supply failure.
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure, Including Redundant Fans, Power Supplies, and RAID 6 Storage for Optimum Reliability
- Built-in EnduraStor Storage Management Increases Storage Efficiency by Grooming Recorded Streams Based on Age and Priority
- Performance Levels Maintained in Normal and RAID Error Conditions
- Built-in Diagnostic Monitoring Provides Preventative Maintenance and SNMP Monitoring
- Ships with Two Endura WS5200 Software Licenses
- Software Runs on a Standard PC with Microsoft® Windows XP Professional and 32-Bit Version of Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile Codecs
- Zone of Interest™ Allows Independent View and Management of Specified Areas Within a Camera’s Field of View in Live or Playback Views
- Digital Zoom in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display
- EnduraView Technology Mitigates CPU Processing Requirements and Network Bandwidth Consumption for Multiscreen Configurations
- Integrated Configuration and Administration Interface Provides Full-Management Capability for All Components
- On-Screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Controls Including Click to Center and PTZ to Selected Area
- Advanced Search Capabilities Including Motion, Alarm, Event, and Camera
- Integrated Event and Alarm Monitoring and Management Interface
- Supports Expandability and Scalability Through Integration with the Endura IP Video Management System (VMS)
Product SpecificationsCustomer service email@example.com
Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login