The DSSRV-005-US from Pelco is a digital sentry network video recorder, 500GB with US power cord. The Digital Sentry® Network Video Recorder DSSRV-005-US is optimized by Pelco to deliver the essential hardware support for the DS NVs video management software (VMS) without the extra cost or risk of integrating hardware and software. Boosted by the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and 8 GB of RAM, DSSRV-005-US provides an optimal combination of processing power and reliability to meet the demands of HD video recording and playback operations. The system is powered to support up to 128 combined IP and analog video streams, with up to 64 analog cameras supported via the optional ENC5416 direct-attached encoder. Analog streams are also supported using Pelco and third-party encoders.
- 280 Mbps to support IP and analog video
- Supports up to 128 IP Camera Streams; up to 64 Analog Cameras
- Optimized to Support Pre-Installed DS NVs Software
- Records H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 IP Streams
- Supports Pelco and Third-Party IP Cameras and Network Encoders
- Expandable by Networking an Unlimited Number of Servers and Encoders (Dependent on Available Network Bandwidth)
- Compatible with DS ControlPoint for Simultaneous Monitoring of All DS Series and DX Series Products in a Single Client Interface
- Network Health and Event Monitoring Support Through Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and New Digital Sentry® System Information (DSSI) Utility
- Compatible with the DS Archive Utility
- Recording Rate Configurable per Individual Camera
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.