Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
- Wide compatibility
- Designed for easy installation
- Built-in speakers
- Rugged, weatherproof construction
- Gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Required when wall mounting indoor/outdoor pendant mount housings
- 1-1/2" NPT
- Must be used when wall mounting the SNC-RH164, SNC-RS84N and SNC-RS86N
- For SNC-CH110 & SNC-CH210 Network Camera
- Maximum Load Capacity up to 6.61 lb
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Screws Included for Installation
- Mounts SNC-CH110/CH210 HD Cameras
- Silver Finish
- In-ceiling bracket
- For use with the following cameras: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N
See any errors on this page? Let us know.