Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- Multi-Purpose Metal Mounting Bracket for Various Camera Styles
- It Mounts Directly to Any Smooth Surface - Wall, Ceiling, Parapet, or T-Bar
- Full Range of Angle Adjustments
- Supplied with Extensions to Increase the Distance from the Mounting Surface
- Perfect for all Indoor Wall, Parapet, Or Ceiling Installation Applications
- Full Range of Motion to Adjust at Any Angle
- 75mm x 75mm VESA Standard Interface
- 100mm x 100mm VESA Standard Interface (with the Plate)
- Loading Weight: 1 ~ 6 Kgs
- Fixed No Movement
- 100 VESA
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Loading capacity up to 44lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.