Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- For Wall, Corner or Pole Mounting
- Mounts at 90° Corners
- For 60-180mm Diameter Poles
- IP65-Rated Weather-Proof Design
- Covers Patch Box & RJ45 Wall Outlets
- Compatible for use with the D10, D12, and D14 Dual Dome Outdoor Cameras
- For mounting the camera on a 90° corner
- For use on pole with diameters ranging from 2.36 to 7.08" (60 to 180mm)
- Includes screws and stainless steel straps for secure mounting on a pole
- Stainless steel construction with a white finish
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- Includes one 16-3/4" center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC5
- Includes 16-3/4" center support with two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP652CD, SPCBC6, SPG66T, SPG66TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' rails
- For use with Speco part : SP6ECS, SP5MAT
- Includes 16-3/4" square center support and two attachable 2' support rails
- For use with Speco part : SPCBC8, SPG86T, SPG86TC
- Includes 16-3/4" square support and two attachable 2' tile supports
- For use with Speco part : SP8ECS, SP6MAT
- Comes with all parts needed to use as a T-Bar, Wall, Ceiling or Pedestal mount
- Attaches to dropped Ceilings
See any errors on this page? Let us know.