Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
Altronix are a leading manufacturer of Security, CCTV and Automation products. They have been in the business for over 30 years and are responsible for some of the most innovative design in the industry. Altronix components perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions and are designed from the ground up to operate on a 24/7 basis. With their cutting edge design and engineering Altronix has secured a reputation synonymous with quality, service, and reliability.
Most Altronix products carry a 'Lifetime Warranty' and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
For warranty information click here: http://www.altronix.com/about/warranty.php
Tel: (888) 258-7669
Fax: (718) 567-9056
- Monitor Type: Flat Panel Monitor
- Monitor Size: 43"-70"
- Mount Type: Wall Mount (Single Arm)
- For use with VESA-compliant Monitors and selected PMCL500 series LCD Monitors
- Unique swivel-and-tilt head design ensure optimum viewing angles
- Easy to install
- Aluminum construction
- Designed to attach VT Verso housings for network cameras
- Internal cable channel
- Offers security by deterring attempts to disrupt your video feeds
- Designed to hold and support the Videotec HPV42K1A000 camera
- Ball joint simplifies positioning of the camera
- IP66-rated weatherproof bracket withstands extreme weather and is ideal for exposed environments including ships and offshore applications
- Suitable for use with Videotec WBJA, WBOA1 wall bracket
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Clear dome
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Smoked dome
- For Q1755, T92A20 Housings
- For Q1910-E Thermal Network Cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.