Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- Choose from Swivel Head or Adjustable Tilt Table Models
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- CM4450/EM4450 for use with Cameras Only
- CM4400/EM4400 Can Also be Used with Light-Weight Enclosures
- Sarix Professional 2 Dome Box Adapter Plate
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 300 Pounds (136.08 kg)
- For Use with Heavy Duty Pan/Tilts and Enclosures
- Built-in Gusset Provides Added Support and Ample Space for Mounting an External Receiver
- Two 3/4-Inch NPT Threaded Holes on Side
- Dome Form Type
- Pendant Mounts Type
- Low Cost
- For Use with Esprit(tm) Series Integrated Positioning Systems in Corner, Pedestal, Pole, and Wall Applications
- Can Also Be Used in Parapet Applications When Used with Appropriate Mount Adapter
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Features Cable Feedthrough
- Dome Form Type
- In-Ceiling Mounts Type
- Pendant mount for IS20-DWS Series cameras
- Color matched ABS plastic construction
- Accepts 0.75-inch and 25 mm conduit fittings
- Indoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Sarix Professional 2 Indoor Dome Wall Bracket
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 45 Pounds (20.41 kg)
- For Use with Small and Medium Outdoor Pendant Mount Domes that Use 1.5-inch NPT Pipe (including Spectra(tm), DF5 and DF8 Series)
- PP350/PP450 Mounts to Inside or Outside of Parapet Wall
- Single Swing-Arm Wall Mount
- For Use with VESA®-Compliant Monitors and Selected PMCL500 Series LCD Monitors
- Rack Mounts for All 200/300/400 Series LCD Monitors
- Fixed and Tilt Wall Mount for PMCL524F, PMCL532F, PMCL542F, PMCL547F, and PMCL552F Monitors
- VESA-Compliant Wall and Ceiling Mounts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.