Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
- Designed to attach VT Verso housings for network cameras
- Internal cable channel
- Offers security by deterring attempts to disrupt your video feeds
- Designed to hold and support the Videotec HPV42K1A000 camera
- Ball joint simplifies positioning of the camera
- IP66-rated weatherproof bracket withstands extreme weather and is ideal for exposed environments including ships and offshore applications
- Suitable for use with Videotec WBJA, WBOA1 wall bracket
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Clear dome
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Smoked dome
- For Q1755, T92A20 Housings
- For Q1910-E Thermal Network Cameras
- Suitable for fixed dome network cameras
- 1.5" NPT threaded brackets
- High-quality plastic
- Designed for AXIS P3343&P3344 Cameras
- Clear Transparent Bubble
See any errors on this page? Let us know.