PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- 50lb. Load Rating
- All Aluminum/Steel construction
- Versatile Installation Options
- Designed to Simplify Camera Aiming
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Fits all Dotworkz D series outdoor housings
- Works with all major Call box brands
- US designed and built
- Compaitable with all Dotworkz, Videolarm, Axis, Sony and other housing systems
- Mounts to any structural pole with a 1” or larger diameter
- Non-metallic coated aluminum
- Heavy duty threaded housing bolt inserts
- Works with all strapping systems for secure installation
- Compatible with Dotworkz D2 & D3 Enclosures
- Can be mounted to any size structural post or pole
- Space available to integrate electrical & junction boxes
- Non-corrosive, powder-coated aluminum
- Mounting hardware for Dotworkz housing systems provided
- Extends dome from roofline. Swings back for easy servicing
- Heavy-gauge steel for maximum stability
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flat mounting surface accepts all Dotworkz Cooldome series enclosures
- Adjustable in 45 degree increments
- Internal Accessory Component Mounting Plate was originally designed for Panasonic Analog and Network Cameras
- Broadcast electronics to be mounted inside the D2 or D3 Dotworkz Camera Enclosures
- Converts and upgrades all Axis Q series cameras into D2 and D3 housings
- Heavy duty tiered construction to reduce camera shimmer
- Add critical components to all Q60 Axis cameras
- Maintains all original camera features
- Adds horizontal viewing angle range
- Pole Mount Extended Pack & Back Bracket Angle Correction
- Back bracket encloses the back of the BR-MPM2 extended pole mount bracket
- Overall mount length (including the shaft) is 6" (152.4mm)
- Patented pinch design" prevents the flex shaft from coming loose from the base or the mounting plate
- Double wound shaft, vinyl coated for heavy-duty protection
- Base can be mounted vertically or horizontally; the shaft easily screws into either configuration
- Rectangular AMPS pattern: 30mm x 38mm (1.181" x 1.496") on center
See any errors on this page? Let us know.