Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Multipurpose mounting bracket that has been manufactured by Weldex for use with black cameras
- Mounting bracket is constructed with strong materials which help to support the camera
- lightweight and compact sized design which enables for easy handling and setup which can help to save both time and money for the camera operator
- Mount bracket is affordable and can save the camera operator money for future applications
- Multi-Purpose Metal Mounting Bracket for Various Camera Styles
- It Mounts Directly to Any Smooth Surface - Wall, Ceiling, Parapet, or T-Bar
- Full Range of Angle Adjustments
- Supplied with Extensions to Increase the Distance from the Mounting Surface
- Perfect for all Indoor Wall, Parapet, Or Ceiling Installation Applications
- Full Range of Motion to Adjust at Any Angle
- Perfect for All Outdoor Wall or Parapet Installation Applications using the WDH-605 and WDH-605HB Outdoor Housings
- Wall Mount Bracket for WDD-2977C, WDD-2977VDN, WDD-2965C, & 2988WD
- Requires JK-WM12 Wall Bracket
- Junction Box Adapter for use with IK-WD14A
- Fits 4" x 4" Square Electrical Box
- For IK-WR14A HD Outdoor Dome Camera
- Used with JK-PMH12 Pendant Head
- For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Camera corner plate for IKS WP806 and WP816R PTZ cameras.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.