Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Multipurpose mounting bracket that has been manufactured by Weldex for use with black cameras
- Mounting bracket is constructed with strong materials which help to support the camera
- lightweight and compact sized design which enables for easy handling and setup which can help to save both time and money for the camera operator
- Mount bracket is affordable and can save the camera operator money for future applications
- Multi-Purpose Metal Mounting Bracket for Various Camera Styles
- It Mounts Directly to Any Smooth Surface - Wall, Ceiling, Parapet, or T-Bar
- Full Range of Angle Adjustments
- Supplied with Extensions to Increase the Distance from the Mounting Surface
- Perfect for all Indoor Wall, Parapet, Or Ceiling Installation Applications
- Full Range of Motion to Adjust at Any Angle
- Perfect for All Outdoor Wall or Parapet Installation Applications using the WDH-605 and WDH-605HB Outdoor Housings
- Wall Mount Bracket for WDD-2977C, WDD-2977VDN, WDD-2965C, & 2988WD
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
See any errors on this page? Let us know.