Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Headquartered in the USA, NUVICO is a leading limited-distribution manufacturer which specialises in performance rich and value driven analog and IP video surveillance devices for the demanding CCTV industry. Known for their cost effective and innovatively designed products, NUVICO offers dependable and reliable devices that promote exceptional surveillance quality at all times. With extensive manufacturing networks in Korea, NUVICO is pushing forward by globally expanding their brand to make it widely accessible for all worldwide surveillance markets. With a reputation built on value, dependability and reliability, NUVICO is continuing its success across North America and the rest of the world by delivering more advanced video security solutions with the technology platforms to match.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nuvico.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5
Toll Free (US Only): 1-866-523-1700
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Designed to attach VT Verso housings for network cameras
- Internal cable channel
- Offers security by deterring attempts to disrupt your video feeds
- Designed to hold and support the Videotec HPV42K1A000 camera
- Ball joint simplifies positioning of the camera
- IP66-rated weatherproof bracket withstands extreme weather and is ideal for exposed environments including ships and offshore applications
- Suitable for use with Videotec WBJA, WBOA1 wall bracket
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Clear dome
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Smoked dome
- For Q1755, T92A20 Housings
- For Q1910-E Thermal Network Cameras
- Suitable for fixed dome network cameras
- 1.5" NPT threaded brackets
- High-quality plastic
- Designed for AXIS P3343&P3344 Cameras
- Clear Transparent Bubble
- Mounts Pendant Kits on 3/4" NPT Pipe
- For Axis P33 Series Pendant Kits
- Compatible with Axis P3343-VE, P3344-VE, P3346-VE, P3347-VE, and P3367-VE Series Pendant Kits
See any errors on this page? Let us know.