Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
- Designed to attach VT Verso housings for network cameras
- Internal cable channel
- Offers security by deterring attempts to disrupt your video feeds
- Designed to hold and support the Videotec HPV42K1A000 camera
- Ball joint simplifies positioning of the camera
- IP66-rated weatherproof bracket withstands extreme weather and is ideal for exposed environments including ships and offshore applications
- Suitable for use with Videotec WBJA, WBOA1 wall bracket
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Clear dome
- Axis drop ceiling mount
- Smoked dome
- For Q1755, T92A20 Housings
- For Q1910-E Thermal Network Cameras
- Suitable for fixed dome network cameras
- 1.5" NPT threaded brackets
- High-quality plastic
- Designed for AXIS P3343&P3344 Cameras
- Clear Transparent Bubble
- Mounts Pendant Kits on 3/4" NPT Pipe
- For Axis P33 Series Pendant Kits
- Compatible with Axis P3343-VE, P3344-VE, P3346-VE, P3347-VE, and P3367-VE Series Pendant Kits
See any errors on this page? Let us know.