For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- In-Ceiling Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor Use
- Decorative cover: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin
- -10C to + 50C 14F to 122F
- Direct ceiling mount
- Used for CS584 dome camera
- Outdoor Mounting Bracket
- Requires WV-Q122A to use
- Compatible with several True 4K & Ultra 360° Series cameras
- Compatible with several 3, 5 & 6 Series cameras
- Camera ceiling mount bracket
- Light silver
- 122 °F Max Operating Temperature
- 14 °F Min Operating Temperature
- ABS resin , steel construction
- Wall mount
- Used for EXO series PTZ network cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.