The black RNK Video Wall Series 55” LED Backlight LCD Full HD AV Wall Monitor from Orion Images, with a 5.7mm super narrow bezel, is a suitable solution for displaying a single image across multiple monitors using a single video source. It supports up to 10 x 10 configurations. This monitor is suitable for Emergency Operations Centers, traffic and surveillance centers, and utilities, and process control rooms. In addition, this solution can also be used for corporate AV and Digital Signage applications such as shopping malls, airports, stadiums, retail, casinos, and more.
The Public Display Signage receives 10 times the eye contact of static signage and is suitable for improving customer service, safety, way finding, branding, training, and communications. The LED monitor consumes less power, and with a built-in auto pixel shift, it is not subjected to permanent, irreversible burn-in. The tiled video walls of this monitor offer flexibility, scalability, and the possibility for a higher resolution.
The LED monitor can be easily accessed from the rear without taking the monitor down. It requires no back room space and is suitable for control rooms where space is limited. The high resolution and sharp viewing angle allows you to sit close to the monitor.
CCTV Resolution Comparison
- 55 Inch Screen Size Full HD LED Video Wall
- 3.8mm / 1.9mm, Super Narrow Bezel Width Perfect for tight mounting Video Wall
- 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution, 450 Nit Low Bright
- Video (BNC Type) 2 In / 2 Out, HDMI 1 In / 1 Out, DVI-D 1 In / 1 Out, VGA 1 In / 1 Out, Audio 2 In, RS232 1 In / 1 Out, PC Stereo 1 In
- View Dual Input Sources on 1 Monitor via PBP
- RS-232C In & Out for Controlling the Monitors
- Perfect for both Video Wall or Independent Mount Solutions
- RNK Video Wall has Immediate Benefits for Security Room, Retail, Shopping Mall, Corporation, Broadcast, Transportation, Government, Health Care, Casino and more
- Optional Video Wall Mount Solutions
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.