The black RNK Video Wall Series 55" LED Full HD AV Wall Monitor from Orion Images, with a 31mm super narrow bezel, is a suitable solution for displaying a single image across multiple monitors using a single video source. It supports up to 10 x 10 configurations. This monitor is suitable for Emergency Operations Centers, traffic and surveillance centers, utilities and process control rooms. In addition, this solution can also be used for corporate AV and Digital Signage applications such as shopping malls, airports, stadiums, retail, casinos, and more.
This Public Display Signage receives 10 times the eye contact of static signage and is suitable for improving customer service, safety, way finding, branding, training, and communications.
The LED monitor consumes less power, and with a built-in auto pixel shift, it is not subjected to permanent, irreversible burn-in. The tiled video walls of this monitor offer flexibility, scalability, and possibility for higher resolutions.
The LED monitor can be easily accessed from the rear without taking the monitor down. It requires no back room space and is suitable for control rooms where space is limited. The high resolution and sharp viewing angle allows you to sit close to the monitor.
This monitor is designed, engineered, and manufactured with CCTV PCB boards and circuitry, making it suitable for your security surveillance.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) mode allows an image from an AV source to be displayed as a picture with in the image from a PC source (or vice-versa)
- Picture-by-Picture (PBP) mode permits images from an AV and PC source to be displayed side by side for split-screen viewing
- Protects the unit including menu button lock out and IR lock out
- Controls on the front of the monitor can be locked, while additional buttons for other functions are usually hidden to prevent unauthorized access
- Has a bezel width of 31mm
- Other such monitors (sold separately) can be joined together to create multiplex screens
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.