The PMCL419HB TFT LCD monitor is designed specifically for the security industry, and provides high resolution display of computer signals and composite video. These monitors have a color LCD panel with a thin file transistor (TFT) active matrix. The monitor automatically adapts to the appropriate input resolution and detects and displays the correct video format (NTSC or PAL). The PMCL419HB provides looping composite (BNC) and S-Video inputs. Additionally, this monitor provides RGB and DVI inputs to support the use of digital video recorders (DVRs) and PC applications. This multimode functionality, combined with a quick panel response time to minimize ghosting in motion video, ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumption, makes the PMCL419HB ideal for applications requiring an RGB and DVI display with composite video capabilities.
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- RGB and DVI Input
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 SXGA Resolution
- Maximum Brightness of 350 cd/m2
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 1000:1
- Response Time of 5 ms
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Low Power Consumption: <47 W
- Internal Speakers
- Optional Rack, Wall, and Ceiling Mounts
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.