The 46RNA is a 46” LCD metal cabinet monitor from Orion which is able to provide optimal viewing capabilities and image projection when used in a variety of applications. The 46RNA cabinet monitor comes with a remote control, an optional mounting solution, a trigger sensor, auto source sequencing, as well as a dual sign input, noise reduction, a 3D comb filter, plus pixel shift, and de-interlace. The 46RNA LCD monitor also features wall mounting options, multiple input options, 1920x1080 pixels, a 700cd/m2 brightness level, an 11mm narrow bezel, plus an 8ms response time, a 4000:1 contrast ratio, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. This high performance and reliable monitor is able to offer effortless support and installation, and provides simple operation that delivers clear and razor sharp images first time, every time.
- Spread 1 image across multiple monitors using 1 video source
- Configure up to a 10 x 10
- True LCD CCTV Built to Run 24 x 7 x 365 Continuously
- Only 11mm Flat Bezel with No Buttons and No Lights - Perfect for tight mounting your Virtually Seamless Video Wall
- RCA Type Composite 1 In / 1 Out, S-Video 1 In / 1 Out, VGA 1 In / 1 Out, Component 1 In / 1 Out, DVD-D 1 In / 1 Out, RS232-C 1 In / 1 Out, Audio 3 (PC, Component, Composite)In, PC Stereo 1 In
- View Dual Input Sources on 1 Monitor via PBP (Picture by Picture)
- RS-232C In & Out for Controlling the Monitors via Server / PC
- Connect Each Monitor Directly to External Devices for Multiple Surveillance Options
- Perfect for both Video Wall or Independent Mount Solutions
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.