Since 2004 NUUO has developed and supplied Network Video Recorders (NVR’s). Unlike DVR’s NVR’s are designed from the ground up for easy installation onto networks and to interact with IP cameras providing advanced interfaces and greater user control. NUUO is focused on continuous innovation, with a goal of providing stable, intelligent and reliable solutions. Today NUUO produces some of the most reliable and full featured NVR equipment on the market with the ability to link with many other security devices such as point of sale units and access control systems.
Since its founding in 2004, NUUO Inc. has become one of the leading global surveillance solutions, known for its reliability, prompt service and innovative spirit. With over 104,000 installations in 70 countries in various industries including retail, education, transportation, hospitality, government and more, NUUO is committed to offering a stable and high performance surveillance system to all their clients.
NUUO US Inc.
Fax: (318) 631-3004
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- For NVRmini2 NE2020/2040 Recorders
- For NVRmini2 NE4080/4160 Recorders
- NVRTitan 8040RP Redundant power supply
- Crystal Titan 4000R Slide Rail package
- Crystal Titan 8000R/8000RP Slide Rail package
- Hard Drive Carrier of CT-4000 (MOQ: 10)
- Hard Drive Carrier of CT-4000R/8000R/8000RP(MOQ: 10)
- Crystal Titan 8000RP Redundant Power Supply
- 1 Retail Gateway Base License
- Includes 4 retail gateway register licenses to connect with 4 registers and CT-POS 04 license to connect with Crystal Titan NVR
- Connection Additional Retail Gateway Register License
- Includes CT-POS 01 license to connect with Crystal Titan NVR per connection purchased
- Hard Drive Carrier of NT-4040 (MOQ: 10)
- Hard Drive Carrier of NT-4040R/8040R/8040RP(MOQ: 10)
- Slide Rail Package
- 8 inputs (dry contact or wet contact) and 8 relay outputs provided
- Supports 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet
- Status LED for each channel
- Supports LAN and WAN communications
- In server mode supports individual 8 client sessions (socket)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.