Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Rack mount kit for P-30FACD, P-60FACD, PMM-60A, PMM-120A, PL-260A amplifiers
- Receives RS485C signals from DVRs or the RCINT
- Converts signals to the proper format for optional use with models HT7246iHR/7247iHR
- Attaches to the base of the dome camera, making a weatherproof seal and allowing the wires to pass through
- Perforated mounting strap for 8" speakers
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with undercoating that eliminates any mechanical or acoustical resonance caused by vibration
- Rust preventive finish
- 4 combination knockouts 1/2" to 3/4"
- 4 "J" clips for mounting of baffles
- T-Bar bridge for ceiling support of 8" speakers with grilles, top hats, etc
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Dimensions: 23.63" (W) x 14" (H)
- Sold individually
- Replacement Remote Control
- Wired & wireless audio inputs
- Separate volume controls for each input
- Lightweight VHF wireless microphone
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Mounts to 1-3/8” hole on a speaker stand
See any errors on this page? Let us know.